Are those flowers real?
Here at Bucks Country Gardens, we offer flowers with easy maintenance florals with our selection of silks. Our design team will gladly create a custom center piece for a special occasion or a seasonal display. Add to a pre-existing display or create a new one from scratch. Pick from your favorite flowers and colors, or let one of our Lifestyle experts put together the perfect arrangement for you. The best part is – silk flowers never need watering, will never die, and are the perfect carefree way to add color to any room. Just be sure to dust them regularly!
After those long winter months, it is time to add some color and life to your rooms with some colorful silk florals. Choose from stems, garlands and pre-bunches silks to create a fabulous spring display. You can also add a few new stems to a previous arrangement to add new life. Flowers can brighten a room, especially when they shine just a bright as the day before. Going on vacation? Don’t worry, these plants require no water! Ask one of our designers for tips on creating a great arrangement or we can make one for you. Pick your colors and we’ll do the rest.
Make a statement on your table. A colorful fall centerpiece can make the difference between an ordinary party dinner and an incredible one. Our designer make customer centerpieces daily so be sure to check back for new displays. You can also add a beautiful floral arrangement to any rooms to add a bit of flare. Try the powder room. Often times they lack a bit of decoration and a pop of color is just what is needed.
Your front door is a first impression to your home and lifestyle. Let your style show to your neighbors and guest withs a great outdoor wreath. Add a dash of color to your front door to greet your guest. Choose from pre-made wreaths to custom, designer built wreaths. Are you a do-it-yourselfer? Build your own wreath. Follow the steps on the right to successfully make your own wreath.
Making a Wreath
A wreath can add so much to a front door or a bare wall in your home. Typically a wreath is part of the first impression guests get when they enter your house. Designer, Zarrus Wind, shows how easy it is to make your own great first impression. Follow the simple steps below.
1. Start by collection all your supplies. Use a 24″ grapevine wreath for a base and collect all the season items your want include. In this wreath we will include fruit, hydrangea, fall colored leaves, ficus leaves, seasonal colored picks and ribbon.
2. Begin by hot gluing the fall colored eucalyptus leaves into the base. Place them around evenly, allowing them to stick out as wide as you want your final diameter to be.
3. Add additional picks including the ficus leaves and seasonal berries. Be sure to keep everything symmetrical and even.
4. Add in the hydrangea leaves. It may be easier to cut them into smaller branches and use them in a smaller form.
5. Place the fruit, apples and pears, on floral sticks and glue them into place. Be sure to hold them a bit longer in place so they do not fall off.
6. Add double looped ribbon around the wreath. We used 4 yards in this wreath.
7. Your wreath is now complete! Hang your wreath and enjoy!
Before- Gathering of Materials
During- Wreath Building
After- The Finished Product